Camp Regis Applejack offers our campers a full experience of active recreation, experiential education, hands-on learning, and creative exploration. Whether your camper is looking to expand on current interests or explore new ones, our activities will help them “unplug” and “power up” to their heart’s content!
- Sports (team sports, individual sports, and creative play)
- Waterfront (sailing, swimming, wakeboarding, water skiing and more.)
- Outdoor Life, Nature and Ecology (camping, survival, climbing, canoe excursions, animals & wildlife, natural sciences)
- Creative Arts (crafts, visual arts)
- Performing Arts (music, drama, stagecraft)